Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finally I too reached in the blogging world!

It is even a surprise for me.. I started a blog!!!! The one who teased the trend of blog making of friends is finally to the same path..

Well.. I might not have started this blog if I am not in the journalism field.. It is the Santhosh sir of Hindu Newspaper first gave me an idea of creating a blog for dispalying my works.. Works in the sense whatever I am writing for the Newspaper.. It got clicked somewhere in my mind but I didn't take it so seriously until I met Srini sir of Prime time.. He also opined the same thing to me.. And it led to the creation of this blog...

Anyway I am starting this journey and I hope it won't end after sometime..

Suggestions and comments are always welcome:)

2 comments:

Aydiv said...

gr8! :) Keep going!

roopz said...

welcome to the world of blogging