Tuesday, June 13, 2017

When the mind explodes

The cloudy weather and the half sleepy me – is not much exciting until and unless if it is a weekend or a holiday. To kick back before applying 5 second rule, lying on my bed I opened Facebook- all-time favorite time pass.  One of the timeline quote put up by a friend stroke me hard. It said:

“The dearest things in your life became a part of your memory by giving you a lot to things to remember and cherish.”

It’s damn true! But I don’t know if the things or people close to our heart always give the happy memories which we could cherish. From the lessons and experiences I have come across, the dearest to your heart have the power to pierce and break you down. They say love unconditionally. But how can we love unconditional?

The quantity of the love and care you give to the people you care differs. The amount of affection you show to the people who you come across differs- depends on the intimacy levels. When we provide care for the ones in our life, we expect some love back from them. Maybe that’s the mistake – expecting back. But we as a normal human being, expects. Probably when we reach a level of solitary or self-less, it is possible.  When the mind laze around, I always get this question out of nowhere, why do people get attached when they know that they are not going to be the same down the line, maybe within a few days , months or years. Why are they changing their priorities? If they know that they are going to be change, why can’t they be within the boundaries?

Sometimes I wish if I could to stop the time so that the things remain as it is.  If it is that way, the life would have been easier.


Maybe all this questions are silly or it’s only my way of perception or my frustrations are popping out as this questions. After all life should be a mix of sweet and sour. Otherwise one day when we get the love back that we squandered until then, you won’t realize the value. 

No comments: